Tuesday, January 4, 2011

[December 11] London: Chocolate Festival! & Hanging Out w/Friends

Can you believe they had a Chocolate Festival in London? Whooo hooo! I went with a couple of friends and bought spiced hot chocolate (basically Mexican Hot Chocolate I think) and it was so thick and chocolatey I couldn't finish it... Then I bought some non-chocolate goodies: a gingerbread house kit and macaroons. I LOVE MACAROONS. Holy cow. I've never had them before but I've always thought they were so cute... I didn't imagine... in my wildest dreams... that they would taste so good... 

Then I went for coffee with this cool cat. He said, "Don't put that pic on facebook!" He didn't say blog, so...



Later, I met some friends at a pub with the best name: Goat In Boots.

And I had my favorite mulled wine...



...and a Romanian guy got very friendly with this kiddo...




No comments:

Post a Comment