Saturday, January 8, 2011

[December 27] Dortmund, Germany: Jazz Club, Turkish Bar, Etc.

I think this was definitely one of my favorite nights in Germany. It was nice to be out and about at night and to see some new places in Dortmund. We started out at a bar with a little area for music upstairs.

I've never had a really fancy drink like this before—it was really yummy. 

I really enjoyed the jazz music... it was a nice atmosphere.

Then C and I went to a Turkish Cafe... It was cool because 1. It was open late and 2. You could smoke inside. I'm not a regular smoker but I do really enjoy cigarillos from time to time. I found these really cute cigarillos in London!:



So many delicious things... Those little rolls are these little Turkish snacks... they're really oily with rice inside and some kind of wrapping like... seaweed or something? Well, they were tasty. :) And I got to try some beer brewed in Dortmund too. I liked it, but then honestly I have never tried a beer and not liked it.

It was a perfect evening in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment