Thursday, January 6, 2011

[December 22] Dortmund: @ Dortmunder Weihnachtsmarkt (Christmas Market!)

One of my first experiences with my friend C in Dortmund was going to check out the Christmas Market. It was a lot bigger and better than the couple I visited in London. There was a HUGE Christmas tree in the center of it all—it's all made out of smaller trees. Neat and gorgeous.




I tried some bratwurst. I don't actually like sausage but it was pretty good! Can't eat it more than once in a long while though.


The snow on top of the stall roofs really added to the picturesque Christmas atmosphere. :)

Mmmm Gluhwein! (Mulled wine).


'Mama is the best'!

We climbed to the top of this church tower:

Wow! What a great view of the market!





I really am not sure why, but these rhinos with wings were all over Dortmund. Here's a few I took pictures of:






I randomly found my initials written on a wall!

Wow, I really like this picture:

C:

This is the gingerbread house kit I bought at the Chocolate Festival in London:

lol

Santa Claus is pooping:

No comments:

Post a Comment