Saturday, January 8, 2011

[December 28] Dortmund, Germany: Impressionist Exhibit

Impressionism is my favorite kind of art, so I was excited when C's family decided to go to a popular Impressionist exhibit in a nearby city. It was pretty crowded there! I did enjoy it quite a bit but it would have been better if there weren't so many people. Also, something about going to see art in a museum makes me a bit uncomfortable these days. It feels weird to go to a big building and walk around looking at carefully placed art on a wall. I never used to have this 'problem' until recently. I much rather the art be placed in everyday places, integrated into daily life instead of being put in a big, cold museum.

On a brighter note, here's a pic of me and C taken at lunch that I really like:

No comments:

Post a Comment